America Saves Week is a campaign coordinated by the Consumer Federation of America and is dedicated to helping individuals save money, reduce debt, and build wealth. Each year the event features daily themes to encourage different – yet equally effective – ways to save.
2022 Event Details
- Monday (2/21/22): Save Automatically
- Tuesday (2/22/22): Save for the Unexpected
- Wednesday (2/23/22): Save to Retire
- Thursday (2/24/22): Save by Reducing Debt
- Friday (2/25/22): Save as a Family
2022 Event Blog Post
Past Blog Posts
See how we've celebrated in the past:
- America Saves Week Takes on Added Importance This Year
- Nacha to Celebrate America Saves Week; Recommends Split Deposit to Increase Savings
- America Saves Week is Coming; Here’s Why You Need to Be Involved
Split Deposit Tool Kit
Use these white label resources to encourage saving every payday by splitting Direct Deposit between checking and savings.
Save Automatically Graphics
Click on graphic for full-size version.
Social Media Graphics
Click on graphic for full-size version and use with the social media text.