Steering the Electronic Payments Association
NACHA is led by payments industry experts, all of whom make it their mission to uphold a safe, effective ACH Network.
NACHA President & CEO
As an industry expert and thought leader, Ms. Estep participates on several payments and healthcare organization boards and coordinating bodies, and was named to PaymentsSource’s list of Most Influential Women in Payments each year from 2013-2017, and in 2018 received the Women In Payments Inspiration Award. Prior to joining NACHA, Ms. Estep led the Transaction Services Division at U.S. Bank and previously held positions in technology-intensive companies.
NACHA Board of Directors
The officers and voting members on the Board of Directors represent a diverse set of depository financial institution voices and oversee the governance and administration of NACHA as ACH Network administrator and industry trade association. The Board strives to be an advocate for the industry, providing guidance and addressing matters of strategic significance to the ACH Network and national association throughout members’ three-year terms.
The Board of Directors:
- Laura Lee Orcutt, AAP, Executive Vice President, Head of Product Treasury Management, Wells Fargo, Chairperson
- James M. Morrell, President & Chief Executive Officer, Peninsula Community Federal Credit Union, Vice Chairperson
- John E. Lucas, CCM, Senior Vice President, Product Management; Director, Treasury Management, Huntington National Bank, Secretary/Treasurer
- Janet O. Estep, President & Chief Executive Officer, NACHA
- Michael Bellacosa, Managing Director, Head of Global Payments, BNY Mellon
- Paul E. Byrne, Head of Deposits Portfolio Management, PNC Bank
- Kevin J. Christensen, CISA, CRISC, CTGA, Senior Vice President, Market Intelligence & Data Analytics, SHAZAM, Inc.
- Michael Fossaceca, CCM, NASD, Managing Director, North America Region Head for Treasury & Trade Solutions, Citibank, N.A.
- Charles P. Garcia, CCM, Executive Vice President, Director of Commercial Deposits & Treasury Management, Associated Bank, N.A.
- Joseph W. Hussey, Managing Director, J.P. Morgan
- David Kretz, Managing Director, Head of Global Payments, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Laura J. Listwan, AAP, CTP, Senior Vice President, Head of Commercial Payments Products, Fifth Third Bank
- Russell K. Oatman, Senior Vice President, Division Head, Corporate Treasury Services, First National Bank of Omaha
- Rhonda L. Pavlicek, CPA, MBA, CCUE, Senior Vice President & Chief Financial Officer, Texas Dow Employees Credit Union (TDECU)
- Philip Picillo, Esq., CTP, Senior Vice President, Treasury & Payment Solutions, Webster Bank
- William J. Schoch, President & Chief Executive Officer, WesPay
- Laura Steele, AAP, President & Chief Executive Officer, ePayResources
- Lawrence D. Taft, AAP, CTP, Executive Vice President, Director of Retail Banking & Operations, Citizens Bank & Trust
- Tynika Wilson, Senior Vice President, Debit Card & Funds Services, Navy Federal Credit Union
- Uma Wilson, AAP, CTP, Executive Vice President, Director of Product Management, UMB Bank, N.A.
The ACH Operator Advisor Representatives to the Board:
- Keith Melton, Senior Vice President & Chief Strategy Officer, Retail Payments Office, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta
- Alex C. Romeo, Vice President, EPN Product Manager, The Clearing House
NACHA Board Advisory Group
NACHA has continually engaged business end users, processors, solution providers and others through membership programs, industry outreach, and various groups and channels within NACHA rulemaking on the development of the ACH Network and the NACHA Operating Rules. An integral part of this engagement, the NACHA Board Advisory Group is a formal venue for senior executives from a balanced cross-section of non-financial institution entities including fintechs, processors and end users of the ACH Network.
The Board Advisory Group engages directly with members of the NACHA Board of Directors on ACH payment priorities, needs and capabilities from the perspective of end-user clients and technology firms that enable ACH payments. Learnings from this rich engagement help to inform strategic priorities and decision making. The Board Advisory Group is yet another way in which NACHA reaches out and listens to various stakeholders across the payments ecosystem, underscoring its commitment to the direct and inclusive engagement of the payments end-user and solution provider communities.
Appointees to the Board Advisory Group are:
- Charles Ellert, Senior Manager, Payment Strategy & Systems, Verizon Communications, Inc.
- Kathy Hanna, Senior Director, Enterprise Payments, The Kroger Company
- Colleen P. Lindow, CCM, Vice President, Payments, Risk & Compliance, Bill.com
- Cindy C. Newton, CPA, Managing Director, Melio & Company
- Joe Proto, Chief Executive Officer & Chairman, Transactis
- Kim Sipes, CTP, Director, Treasury, Duke Energy