Safe, secure, reliable. When your religious organization makes ACH an option, it benefits you, your donors, and your mission.
What is ACH?
You may not know the name, but you almost certainly know what it is. ACH is used for many things, including depositing salaries and government benefits straight into bank accounts and paying bills online. Sometimes referred to as Electronic Funds Transfer, or EFT, it’s a trusted, secure way of moving money.
How Does My Organization Benefit?
When your organization encourages ACH giving it reaps multiple benefits:
- Lower Costs: ACH is often less expensive to process than cards and checks. Check with your financial institution or platform provider.
- Ease of Giving: Even when they’re unable to attend services, worshipers can still give electronically.
- Ease of Receiving: Unlike cash or checks, ACH donations go directly into the organization’s bank account. There’s nothing to count and nothing to carry.
- Sustaining Donors: Those who are sustaining donors tend to remain as such for longer when they use ACH. Bank account numbers are far less likely to change than card numbers.
- Younger Donors: Younger people often don’t have checks and carry very little cash, but they are familiar with electronic payments.
- More Money for the Mission: With lower fees and a reliable donor stream, more of the money can go where it’s intended.
ACH for Nonprofits
Safe, secure, reliable. ACH Giving is an option for all nonprofits, it benefits you, your donors, and your mission.
Connect With Us
On occasion, we will publish updates and information in a newsletter -- sign up below. Additionally, follow #ACHGiving to stay up to date on how ACH can help your religious organization.