Be an Information Source for Your Organization
A Way to Stay Directly Informed
Join the Affiliate Program to stay connected with NACHA and informed about the latest issues and advances shaping the ACH Network.
About the Affiliate Program
Through an information-rich forum, the Affiliate Program provides member organizations inside access to the latest developments in the payments industry and the ACH Network. The Affiliate Program is an entry-level membership option for organizations who want to stay current and expand their knowledge on the NACHA Operating Rules while also helping to influence and enhance the quality of electronic payments moving through the ACH Network.
For ACH Network stakeholders who need to stay updated on the latest developments in the payments industry, NACHA’s Affiliate Program is an entry-level membership option that keeps members directly connected with NACHA and apprised of the latest issues and advances shaping the ACH Network.
- Participate in up to 4 hours of complimentary NACHA Operating Rules focused webinars a year, which are also eligible for AAP Continuing Education Credits
- Receive real-time announcements about ACH Network activities and the impact to your organization directly from NACHA
- Receive a designated NACHA point of contact to help get your ACH Rules questions answered quickly
- Connect with NACHA Rules experts during the live Q&A sessions on the NACHA Operating Rules webinars
- Contribute in meaningful ways to a variety of NACHA committees, workgroups and stakeholder groups and help influence the direction of the ACH Network
- Share your perspective by commenting on proposed NACHA Operating Rules changes
- Use the Affiliate Program logo on your organization’s website and marketing collateral to show your dedication to the ACH Network and the payments industry
- Highlight your organization’s products, services or expertise in the online Member Profile Directory, and hyperlink to your organization’s website from the Affiliate Program website
- Enjoy discounted member pricing on NACHA publications, event registrations, educational programs and more
- Receive a complimentary copy of the NACHA Operating Rules & Guidelines publication annually (one per organization)
Is Affiliate Program Membership the Right Fit for My Organization?
Membership is open to any federally insured depository financial institution (that is also a member of a Regional Payments Association) and all other ACH Network stakeholders. If you are employed by one of the following types of organizations, you can benefit from membership in the Affiliate Program. We encourage you to join this dynamic group who are contributing to the continued development and enhancement of the ACH Network.
|Financial Services||Payroll Services|
|Payment Network||Technology/Solutions Provider|
|Other Corporate Users||Utilities|
The Affiliate Program is a cost-effective, low commitment, yet information-rich way to stay informed, expand your knowledge and connect with NACHA. Membership is at the organization level, so benefits and cost savings extend to all employees within your organization.
Membership dues start at just $950 per year for federally insured depository financial institutions* and $1,350 per year for all other stakeholders.
Contact NACHA Membership to get started, or apply online below.
*All federally insured depository financial institutions wanting to join NACHA's Affiliate Program must also be a member of any Regional Payments Association.