Powered by a diverse faculty of leading industry experts who capitalize on adult education techniques, you will master complex concepts and obtain insights and tools and apply them to your workplace. The Payments Institute delivers a unique value that you cannot get anywhere else.
What are the benefits of attending?
- Chart your individual path to success. Tailor your learning experience to meet your specific needs and interests.
- Increase your network of like-minded payments professionals. Develop life-long business relationships.
- Stay abreast of evolving payments priorities, opportunities and developments. Select from foundational to advanced-level courses on core payments topics in the Schools of Study, and explore specific areas in the Specializations.
- Propel your career to the next level by becoming an Accredited ACH Professional (AAP). Bolster your exam prep training that you're currently receiving from your Regional Payments Association.
- Earn continuing education credits. TPI offers credits for NACHA's AAP Program and the Association for Financial Professionals' (AFP) Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) and Certified Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis Professional (FP&A) programs. (Read more about this below.)
How many continuing education credits can I earn?
NACHA's AAP Program
Earn all 20 AAP continuing education credits requirements for the year.
AFP's CTP/CCM and FP&A Programs
The standard TPI program is approved for up to 25.8 CTP/CCM recertification credits and is approved for up to 12 FP&A recertification credits at the rate of of one credit for each 50 minutes of attendance. TPI's Master's Program is approved for up to 26.1 CTP/CCM recertification credits and is approved for up to 10.2 FP&A recertification credits at the rate of of one credit for each 50 minutes of attendance.