Find The Right Path
With just a few simple steps your organization can get started with electronic bank transfers, which make it quick and painless for nonprofits to collect donations. Depending on whether your organization already uses ACH (e.g., Direct Deposit for payroll), you’ll take one of two paths to get your organization set up.
Our Nonprofit Toolkit has everything you need to get started with electronic bank transfers.
- FAQs: Learn more about accepting electronic bank transfers
- Public Radio Success Story: See how a radio station benefited from accepting recurring electronic bank transfers
- Religious Organization Success Story: Learn how a religious organization saw donations increase after accepting electronic bank transfers
- PowerPoint Template: Show the impact accepting electronic bank transfers can have
- Authorization Requirements: Learn what donor information you need when accepting electronic bank transfers
- Checklist: Straightforward steps to begin accepting electronic bank transfers
- Enrollment Form (Physical Form): Template for in-person donation drives
- Enrollment Form (Digital Template): Designed to help your organization accept electronic bank transfers on its website
Getting Donors on Board
- Pledge Letter/Email: Inform your donors about the benefits of electronic bank transfers, including for recurring gifts
- Phone Script: The information you need to accept electronic bank transfers over the phone
- Social Media Messages: Let your donors know your organization accepts electronic bank transfers
Have questions about the toolkit or need additional information, contact us.
For additional information on how Nacha works with nonprofits, check out our dedicated page.
Connect With Us
Sign up to receive occasional updates and information in a newsletter.