WebinarRecorded Jan. 4, 2018
Recording access is valid until Dec. 31, 2018
*All recording purchases are final
Happy New Year! As with every New Year, NACHA has new Rules that you need to be aware of. As the future of payments continues unfolding, your financial institution needs to remain in compliance with the current rules and regulations, and prepare for new ones to be implemented. Same Day ACH funds availability implements its next stage in March and initial Third-Party Sender Registration reaches its deadline then as well. In addition, NACHA will be issuing guidance on several topics that require your attention.
Join us for our annual yearly kickoff webinar and learn what is coming in 2018, how these changes impact you and your organization and what you can do now to prepare.
Gain Insight & Understanding
Take time now to review all upcoming Rules amendments becoming effective in 2018. During this webinar the speakers will provide an in-depth look at the following:
- Same Day ACH Phase 3 – Effective March 16, 2018
- Third-Party Sender Registration –Initial registration deadline March 1, 2018
- Additional guidance regarding consumer ACH payments
- Review how to successfully manage requirements and remain compliant
- Discover the potential impacts to all ACH Network participants
- Consider new opportunities provided by these changes
Peter D. McVey, AAP, NCP
Vice President, Director of Treasury Services, Lead Bank
Amy K. Morris
Senior Director, ACH Network Rules, NACHA – The Electronic Payments Association
Kristin A. Stedman, AAP
Senior Vice President, Risk & Compliance, PaymentsFirst Inc.
Danita Tyrrell, AAP
Director, ACH Network Rules Dev & Tech Support, NACHA – The Electronic Payments Association
This event qualifies for AAP Credit.