As the world went more digital, many organizations turned toward social media to stay engaged with customers, attract new prospects and offer new services. With this, new risks were introduced increasing the need to have better visibility into their social media presence. Now more than ever, it is important to protect your reputation and revenue by protecting your digital assets, brand and executive reputation. Learn how you can proactively defend from malicious fraud activity, account takeovers, compliance violations and brand damage caused by unauthorized and unsupervised pages or accounts misrepresenting an organization or employees posting information.
Join Host Angel Grant, Fraud & Risk Intelligence CMO with special guest, Denyette DePierro, Vice President and Senior Counsel, Cybersecurity Office of Advocacy and Innovation with the American Banking Association and Peter Cassidy, Co-Founder and Secretary General of the APWG, for an engaging conversation on how you can protect your reputation and revenue by protecting your digital assets.
Attendees will learn:
- Latest cybersecurity threats and tactics used to manipulate and impersonate organizations social media presence
- Knowledge of what brand, reputational and financial risks are involved if you are not properly monitoring your digital social channels
- How to monitor, takedown and protect your brand, social media and digital channels against cybersecurity threats, fake accounts and compliance risks
- What banking regulators are looking for during audits, such as how to engage and educate employees with social media training to ensure they aren’t violating brand and privacy requirements while following policies and procedures
- How to build business resiliency and overcome regulatory compliance challenges that can make social media resource intensive, cumbersome and time consuming