Plan your practice. Practice your plan.
How would your financial institution respond to a cyber-attack?
Find out by participating in the Financial Services Information Sharing and Analysis Center (FS-ISAC) Cyber-Attack Against Payment Systems (CAPS) exercises. Participate from your own premises in a virtual, confidential two-day, tabletop exercise that simulates an attack on payment systems and processes.
Challenge Incident Response TeamsThe CAPS exercises present a robust, real-world cyber-attack designed to challenge incident response teams to:
- Practice mobilizing quickly;
- Work under pressure;
- Critically apprise information, as it is available; and
- Connect the cyberdots to defend against an attack.
Find Gaps and Build Stronger Response PlansParticipating in the CAPS exercises helps teams:
- Gain maximum benefit with minimal resources;
- Strengthen team relationships and cross-functional knowledge;
- Build a clearer understanding of system vulnerabilities; and
- Drive exploration of improvements in response processes.
North America (NA) Sessions:
October 9-10 or 16-17