Plan your practice. Practice your plan.
How would your financial institution respond to a cyber-attack?
Find out by participating in the Financial Services Information Sharing and Analysis Center (FS-ISAC) Cyber-Attack Against Payment Systems (CAPS) exercises. Participate from your own premises with your team in a virtual, confidential two-day, tabletop exercise that simulates an attack on payment systems and processes.
Challenge incident response teams
The CAPS exercises present a robust, real-world cyber-attack designed to challenge incident response teams to:
- Practice mobilizing quickly;
- Work under pressure;
- Critically apprise information, as it is available; and
- Connect the “cyberdots” to defend against an attack.
Find gaps and build stronger response plans
Participating in the CAPS exercises helps teams:
- Gain maximum benefit with minimal resources;
- Strengthen team relationships and cross-functional knowledge;
- Build a clearer understanding of system vulnerabilities; and
- Drive exploration of improvements in response processes.
FS-ISAC membership is not required to participate in these free exercises.
2019 CAPS Exercise Schedule