On Sept. 15, Nacha will partner with the Payments Associations (PA) to honor more than 360 Accredited Payments Risk Professionals (APRP) as part of National APRP Recognition Day. Celebrated annually on the second Tuesday of September, National APRP Recognition Day highlights the importance of this accreditation, as well as celebrates the achievements and contributions of APRPs nationwide. This year, Nacha and the PAs will be celebrating National APRP Recognition Day in unique ways across the country.
Ways to Celebrate
What can you do to celebrate? Here are just a few ideas:
- If your credentialed staff is working at the office, buy them lunch.
- If your APRPs are working from home, allow them to order lunch on you.
- Celebrate the day with a team happy hour (virtual or in-person).
- Send a congratulatory email to your credentialed staff and copy the staff.
- Send your APRP flowers or other thoughtful gift.
About the APRP
The APRP accreditation establishes an individual’s credibility, professional competency, and expertise within the payments industry. Organizations with credentialed staff serve as industry leaders and the go-to organizations regarding changes to the Nacha Operating Rules and industry regulations. Organizations with credentialed staff also experience operational efficiencies, enhanced risk management oversight, improved regulatory compliance, and increased customer service and satisfaction. Learn More