ISO 20022 is approaching rapidly and on multiple fronts. ISO 20022-based payment request and initiation messages are already essential components of live US payment networks. Today there is increasing integration of ISO 20022 by corporate end users leveraging the U.S. ACH Network. Soon the Federal Reserve and The Clearing House will migrate Fedwire and CHIPS to the ISO 20022 standard, which promises to be the largest high-value system migration in history. Many other initiatives are under way that promise to embed ISO 20022 in the business processes of corporations and financial institutions, in a once-in-a-generation transformation. Join this webinar to:
· Learn about the ISO 20022 landscape, and how ISO 20022 developments globally will have a very local effect on your bank and business
· Get an exclusive preview of usage results from the NACHA ISO 20022 Validator, co-developed by NACHA and Volante Technologies
· Gain insight into the business opportunities created by ISO 20022 – it’s more than just a message standard
· Understand the challenges that financial institutions face in dealing with the demands of ISO 20022
· Develop a roadmap for your institution to make the most of ISO 20022
Carl Slabicki, AAP, CTP
Director and Product Line Manager for Immediate Payments, BNY Mellon
Vice President, Product Marketing, Volante Technologies
Senior Advisor, Innovation & Technology, NACHA
Please Note: NACHA is not hosting this webinar. All questions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This event qualifies for AAP Credit.