Recorded March 27, 2019
Corporate teams across A/R, A/P, Treasury, and Banks too are excited about faster payments. However, many are still looking for answers to fundamental questions such as:
- How do faster payment methods differ from one another?
- What is the value proposition of a faster payment?
- How do new, faster options compare to traditional payments?
- What is the impact of faster payments on my receivables operations?
Join speakers as they compare and contrast faster payment methods on dimensions including remittance, ubiquity and settlement/processing times.
- Framework to evaluate faster payments across key parameters such as speed, remittance, ubiquity
- Understanding payer, buyer and treasury use-cases for next-generation, faster payments
- Understanding the downstream impact of faster payments on A/R
- Preparing for real-time cash application
Please Note: NACHA is not hosting this webinar. All questions about registration and additional information should be directed to email@example.com.
Managing Director, Receivables Savvy
Senior Director Product Management, NACHA
This event qualifies for AAP Credit.