Recorded Dec. 3, 2018
Whether they are paying bills or sending money elsewhere, consumers have high expectations for the ease and convenience of the experience. Those expectations are fueled by the improved use of data within a broad payment ecosystem. And consumers will continue to expect more as innovation helps leverage that data and improves the experience. Join us to learn how leading financial institutions can compete in the market and capitalize on smarter payment capabilities to win transactions and relationships. Learn what leading FIs can do to successfully deploy a smarter bill pay experience.
This webinar will cover:
- What is meant by “smarter” payments
- How consumer expectations are set by their last great digital experience and how that bar is being set higher every day
- Ways your institution can capitalize on smarter payment capabilities by delivering profound experiences to win transactions and relationships
Top 3 benefits to attendees:
- Learn what consumers want from the bill pay experience
- Hear about bill pay solutions leading FIs and their partners are exploring
- Learn how to provide a smarter bill pay experience
Please note: This webinar was hosted by a NACHA Preferred Partner. Please contact Samantha Carrier (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions pertaining to this webinar.
AAP Credits: 1.2
VP of Product Management for Electronic Payments, Fiserv
Since joining Fiserv in 2002, Justin Jackson has held several roles delivering consumer payments capabilities within financial institutions’ digital suites. Most recently, he and his team have set their sights on a singular goal: delivery of a profound payments experience. His experience managing payments products with Fiserv provides an informed backdrop to the opportunities to achieve that mission.