Date: February 2023
Department: Systems & Technology
Status: Exempt/Hybrid Work Environment
Job Reports to: Senior Director & Group Manager, IT Security & Operations
The organizational objectives for this position are to provide technical support to end users regarding Nacha’s computer network and applications. As a member of the IT department, this person will assist in identifying, troubleshooting and resolving problems encountered on various systems. Essential to this job is the management, configuration and security of end-user systems, the internet and other computer technologies.
- Provide phone and help-desk support for local and off-site users
- Manage/1st responder for all helpdesk tickets and queues
- 1st level of support for most IT support-related requests
- Properly escalate unresolved tickets to the next level of support
- Walk end users through problem solving process
- Follow up with end users, provide feedback and see problems through to resolution
- Properly document actions through ticket tracking and bring to closure
- Provide support for all Microsoft 365 Applications including SharePoint
- Assist with the administration of all Microsoft 365 Applications and Tools
- Install, configure, and upgrade computer hardware and software
- Training on and supporting Windows 11 Enterprise
- Training on Microsoft 365 Applications
- Training on Adobe Applications
- Manage and deploy applications for end users
- Configuring and Managing User End Points and Mobile devices using Microsoft Defender for End Points and Microsoft Intune
- Assist in the administration of e-mail systems
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned
- Participate in special projects as required
- Ability to be self-directed and seek guidance when necessary
Occasional business travel may be required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- 3-5 years’ experience working in a helpdesk
- Ability to provide customer service in person, via remote control technologies and over the phone
- Ability to troubleshoot HW/SW and provide repair, document root cause analysis
- Strong skills in Jira
- Experience of Microsoft Active Directory environments
- Monitor and share the daily core security activities report
- Effective prioritization of responsibilities
- Implementation of controls developed as a result of the risk assessment process
- Strong experience in SharePoint Administration
- Strong Experience with Office 365
- Strong proficiency with MS operating systems and software
- Strong knowledge of Windows 11 Enterprise
- Understanding of Windows Server 2016 (and higher) Domain Network
- Experience using Microsoft Endpoint Manager technologies
- Ability to deploy software and create compliance standards
- Management of mobile devices
- Good working knowledge of mobile devices
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, effective communication
- Detail oriented; ability to prioritize and multitask
- Ability to work in stressful situations while remaining in control
Unique Working Conditions
- Repetitive lifting of large and heavy equipment of 30 lbs. or greater
- Reasonable availability for on-call support calls and off-hours maintenance required
- Associate Degree level in Computer Science or technical discipline
- Microsoft Certifications -
- Must be willing to obtain future certifications
- Strong Experience with Helpdesk ticket systems
- Experience with VMWare virtual systems a plus
- Knowledge of Web Technology
- Candidate is preferred to have 1 to 3+ years of coding experience
As part of the Administrative Services group, the Systems Technology Department provides support to every department at Nacha. In addition to strong customer service skills, the successful candidate will have a wide variety of knowledge and skill sets and be able to troubleshoot a wide variety of issues. Beyond subject matter and functional mastery, the successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Willingness to help staff members with technical issues
- Professionalism, responsibility and decorum
- Work as part of a team and individually
If you would like to be a part of a dynamic team, please submit your cover letter and resume to NachaJobs@nacha.org.
Nacha governs the thriving ACH Network, the payment system that drives safe, smart, and fast Direct Deposits and Direct Payments with the capability to reach all U.S. bank and credit union accounts. More than 30 billion ACH Network payments were made in 2022, valued at close to $76.7 trillion. Through problem-solving and consensus-building among diverse payment industry stakeholders, Nacha advances innovation and interoperability in the payments system. Nacha develops rules and standards, provides industry solutions, and delivers education, accreditation, and advisory services. To do all of this, we rely on the heart of Nacha – our people and Core Values.
Nacha Core Values
Nacha has the distinct honor of being named one of the Best Places to Work in Virginia for five years in a row.
Being a team member of Nacha means adopting and living our Core Values. As the problem solvers and consensus builders who enable payments to securely reach virtually every American, WE ACHieve success through teamwork, commitment and innovative thinking.
To join Nacha is to exemplify our Core Values by: not sitting on the sidelines but being doers. We don’t shy away from tough problems or long odds - we do what is right, which may not be easy. We foster curiosity and embrace learning to broaden our expertise. We are each great, but together we are better and foster a respectful, diverse and inclusive work culture. And finally, we don’t take ourselves too seriously. We bring our ‘A’ game and still have fun. We celebrate successes and have a friendly and fun work environment.
Nacha provides a competitive, comprehensive benefits package to include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance, Short- and Long-term Disability, FSA, HSA, 401k with Match, VAC/SICK/HOL, Wellness Reimbursement and promotes a culture that encourages learning and professional development.
Nacha is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.