The QA Engineer will track the development process of a product from start to finish as well as oversee production, testing for each part to ensure it meets company standards before moving to the next phase. We are investing in our people and technology, operating using agile and diverse culture, influencing and delivering Application Programming Interface (API) for industry standards, leveraging a multi-cloud platform for our resilient customer-facing applications.
Reports To: Senior Director, Software Development
Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities
- Coordinate testing tasks with Product owner, development team and other parties that are instrumental to the project.
- Planning, creating, and documenting test plans, test cases, and scripts to ensure coverage based on requirements for projects.
- Develop and execute automated scripts.
- Identifying issues and generating detailed issue reports.
- Conduct various application testing as needed, such as system, unit, regression, load, performance, security and acceptance testing methods.
- Assist and execute the design and evolution of the company's QA process and automation framework.
- Coordinate, plan and execute the testing scope and strategy with technology vendors.
Position will not have any direct reports.
Very minimal or no travel
Required Background / Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Experience – 6 years of related experience with B.S. Degree; or 4 years with M.S. Degree.
- At least 2 years of experience in Selenium, JMeter, Postman
- Experience using Performance/Load Testing Tools
- Experience working in test environments that require API and UI testing
- Experience architecting, executing, and automating testing using various programming languages.
- Team player with strong analytical, written and verbal skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Must be detail-oriented and well organized
- Ability to read, write, and develop SQL queries
- Minimum 4 years of Agile practice Scrum and Kanban
Education – B.S. or M.S. Degree in a computer-related discipline; or the equivalent in professional software development experience.
If you would like to be a part of a dynamic team, please submit your cover letter and resume to NachaJobs@nacha.org.
Nacha is a nonprofit organization that convenes hundreds of diverse organizations to enhance and enable ACH payments and financial data exchange within the U.S. and across geographies. Through the development of rules, standards, governance, education, advocacy, and in support of innovation, Nacha’s efforts benefit all stakeholders. Nacha is the steward of the ACH Network, a payment system that universally connects all U.S. bank accounts and facilitates the movement of money and information. In 2019, there were 24.7 billion ACH payments, and more than $55 trillion in value moved across the ACH Network. Nacha also leads groups focused on API standardization and interoperable payment information exchange.
Nacha Core Values
Being a team member of Nacha means adopting and living our Core Values. As the problem solvers and consensus builders who enable payments to securely reach virtually every American, WE ACHieve success through teamwork, commitment and innovative thinking. To join Nacha is to exemplify our Core Values by not sitting on the sidelines but being doers. We don’t shy away from tough problems or long odds - we do what is right, which may not be easy. We foster curiosity and embrace learning to broaden our expertise. We are each great, but together we are better and foster a respectful, diverse and inclusive work culture. And finally, we don’t take ourselves too seriously. We bring our ‘A’ game and still have fun. We celebrate successes and have a friendly and fun work environment.
Named as one of the Best Places to Work in Virginia in 2019 and 2020, Nacha provides a competitive, comprehensive benefits package to include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance, Short- and Long-term Disability, FSA, 401k with Match, VAC/SICK/HOL, Wellness Reimbursement and promotes a culture that encourages learning and professional development.
Nacha is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.