Posted January, 1 2013
Gain the Recognition You Deserve
NACHA invites your nominations for its 2013 Payments System Awards. These high-profile awards attract a diverse range of entries from organizations both large and small. Send a positive message to existing customers and attract new customers with one of these prestigious awards:
- 2013 George Mitchell Payments System Award
- 2013 Kevin O’Brien ACH Quality Award
- 2013 PayItGreen Award
This year’s award recipients will join the ranks of such industry leaders as Rich Oliver from the Federal Reserve, ACH Alert, J. Steven Stone from PNC Bank, N.A., CIGNA and others whom NACHA has honored for their industry leadership and excellence.
Please take time to read the guidelines in their entirety. The nomination and submission guidelines are different from previous years and include the criteria used by our panel of experts to evaluate each entry.
The deadline for nominations is February 15, 2013.
2013 Payments System Awards Details
Please carefully review the information below, paying particular attention to the nomination and submission guidelines.
- 2013 Payments System Award Nomination Cover Sheet ( Interactive PDF)
- 2013 Payments System Awards Overview
- 2013 George Mitchell Payments System Award Nomination and Submission Guidelines
- 2013 Kevin O’Brien ACH Quality Award Nomination and Submission Guidelines
- 2013 PayItGreen Award Nomination and Submission Guidelines
- 2013 Payments System Award Nomination Package Checklist (Interactive PDF)
You may also download the complete 2013 Payments System Awards Nomination Package in PDF format.
Individuals and organizations may be nominated for more than one award. However, a separate nomination package, targeting the unique criteria of each individual award, is required.
Contact Mary Yerkes from NACHA’s communications and marketing department via email at email@example.com or by phone at 703-561-3935.