See the Payments Innovation Alliance in Action Feb. 19-21 in Las Vegas
In less than two weeks, nearly 200 movers and shakers in the payments industry will gather at the Park MGM Hotel in Las Vegas to discuss the hot topics that impact the business of payments. Check out the agenda.
While at the meeting, you may also want to check out one of our five vibrant Project Teams, which are at the forefront of shaping the future of payments. Throughout the day on Thursday, Feb. 20, you will find opportunities to get plugged in with a Project Team.
If you are looking for an avenue to showcase your payments expertise and participate in industry-advancing activities – this is it. Here is what’s on tap:
- Conversational Payments: This group is developing a resource to help level-set the industry on conversational payments, which is an emerging channel where consumers use devices such as Alexa or Google Home to conduct banking or make payments.
- ACH Quick Start: Last year, this group launched the ACH Quick Start Tool, which is designed to help small and medium-sized businesses understand the benefits of using ACH for B2B payments. The team is now expanding the tool to focus on B2C payments.
- Faster Payments Playbook: This group published a Faster Payments 101 resource for financial institutions and launched the Faster Payments Playbook, an online platform designed to help banks and credit unions develop a faster payments strategy, last year. The team is now developing a 101 resource specifically to help corporates navigate faster payments.
- ACH Quick Start for Developers: This group is creating a guide for developers who need to code to the Nacha Operating Rules format, but are not Rules experts. The guide will include file formats, scenarios for using specific data elements, and information on where to find details in the Rules.
- Cybersecurity Response Checklist: This group is continuing to build on the Security Incident Response Timeline & Considerations template that was published last year. Next up is the development of a resource to help frontline/customer service support staff identify and respond to threats.
We invite you to seize the opportunity to see what the Alliance is all about, and one of the best ways to do that is by participating in any (or all) of the five Project Team Sessions in Las Vegas.
Also, on Friday, you don’t want to miss several exciting professional development sessions with nationally acclaimed speakers Raquel Daniels and Gabe Zichermann.
In short, the Alliance meeting has something for everyone in payments.
If you are already an Alliance member, register here. If you want to give the Alliance meeting a test run as a guest, or if you want to discuss joining as a member, contact Darryl Gole at dgole@Nacha.org or (703) 561-3907.
See you in Vegas!