The Nacha Board Nominating Committee is pleased to recognize seven individuals who will begin terms as Nacha Directors effective Jan. 1, 2019. These individuals include current Directors returning to the Board for another term as well as individuals who are new to the Nacha Board of Directors in 2019.
- Michael Bellacosa, Managing Director, Head of Global Payments, BNY Mellon (DFI Seat)
- Kevin J. Christensen, CISA, CRISC, CTGA, Senior Vice President, Market Intelligence & Data Analytics, SHAZAM, Inc. (RPA Seat)
- Michael Fossaceca, CCM, NASD, Managing Director, North America Region Head for Treasury & Trade Solutions, Citibank, N.A. (DFI Seat)
- Joseph W. Hussey, Managing Director, J.P. Morgan (Alliance Seat)
- Laura J. Listwan, AAP, CTP, Senior Vice President, Head of Commercial Payments Products, Fifth Third Bank (RPA Seat)
- Russell K. Oatman, CPA, Senior Vice President, Division Head, Corporate Treasury Services, First National of Nebraska (RPA Seat)
- Uma Wilson, AAP, CTP, Executive Vice President, Director of Product Management, UMB Bank, N.A. (DFI Seat)
The Final Slate of Director Candidates that was issued for ballot on Oct. 25, 2018, was approved by the Membership. Due to the subsequent announced departure of Susan Doyle from the Board as of year end 2018, on Nov. 14, 2018, the Nacha Board of Directors approved the appointment of Michael Bellacosa, BNY Mellon, to serve the remaining two years of Ms. Doyle’s Director term, as recommended by the Nominating Committee. The Nominating Committee will present a slate of Officer Candidates to the Board for election as Chairperson, Vice Chairperson and Secretary/Treasurer in January 2019.