The Nacha Board Nominating Committee is pleased to recognize those individuals who have been elected as Board Chairperson, Secretary/Treasurer and Nacha Directors.
Officer candidates were put forward by the Nominating Committee for Board approval at the Nov. 13-14, 2019, meeting of the Nacha Board of Directors.
Joe W. Hussey, Managing Director, J.P. Morgan, has been elected by the Board of Directors to serve as Chairperson for 2020. He shall serve the remaining portion of the Officer term of Laura Lee Orcutt, AAP, Executive Vice President, Head of Product Treasury Management, Wells Fargo, who leaves the Board as of year-end 2019.
Lawrence D. Taft, AAP, CTP, Executive Vice President, Director of Retail Banking & Operations, Citizens Bank & Trust, has been elected by the Board of Directors to serve as Secretary/Treasurer for the remaining portion of the Officer term of John Lucas, formerly of Huntington Bank, who resigned from the Board effective Nov. 1, 2019. Mr. Taft assumed office as Secretary/Treasurer upon election by the Board.
Six individuals begin terms as Nacha Directors effective Jan. 1, 2020. These individuals include current Directors returning to the Board for another term as well as individuals who are new to the Nacha Board of Directors in 2020.
- Marlene Barkheimer, President & Chief Executive Officer, Farmers State Bank (PA Seat)
- Jason Carone, AAP, APRP, CTP, Product Management Director, Silicon Valley Bank (DFI Seat)
- Nicholas J. Drinkwine, Senior Vice President, Senior Director of Enterprise ACH & Wire Operations, Capital One (Alliance Seat)
- Stephen C. Max, Senior Vice President, Head of Transaction Processing Operations, U.S. Bank (DFI Seat)
- William J. Schoch, President & Chief Executive Officer, WesPay (PA Seat)
- Michelle E. Ziolkowski, CTP, Senior Vice President, Head of Global Payables, Wells Fargo (PA Seat)
The Final Slate of Director Candidates was approved by the Membership on Oct. 24, 2019. Due to the subsequent departure of John Lucas from the Board as of Nov. 1, 2019, the Nacha Board of Directors approved the appointment of Stephen C. Max, U.S. Bank to serve in the vacant DFI seat at the Nov. 13-14, 2019, Board meeting at the recommendation of the Nominating Committee.