Posted February, 2 2016HERNDON, Va., Feb. 2, 2016 – NACHA—The Electronic Payments Association® today announced the addition of four new and two re-elected directors to its Board. The Board consists of 19 voting directors representing a diverse set of depository financial institutions of all sizes and types that use and support the ACH Network.
“We are in exciting times as financial institutions, technology solution providers and business end users continue to find new, secure and innovative ways to benefit from ACH payments,” said Janet O. Estep, NACHA president and CEO. “Those elected to serve on the NACHA Board, representing financial institutions of all types and sizes, help us ensure that the ACH Network continues to evolve to meet the needs of their customers.”
The new and re-elected directors will serve three-year terms, effective immediately:
- Michael Bellacosa, managing director, BNY Mellon
- Richard W. Burke Jr., CCM, head, Corporate Products & Services, TD Bank, N.A.
- Kevin J. Christensen, CISA, CRISC, CTGA, vice president, Audit, SHAZAM, Inc.
- Michael Fossaceca, CCM, NASD, managing director, North America Region Head for Treasury & Trade Solutions, Citibank, N.A.
- Craig T. Vaream, managing director, Product Executive for North America Payables & Receivables, J.P. Morgan, NACHA Secretary/Treasurer
- Uma Wilson, AAP, CTP, senior vice president, director of Product Management, UMB Bank, N.A.
- Russell K. Oatman, CPA, senior vice president, division head, Corporate Treasury Services Group, First National Bank of Omaha, NACHA Chairperson
- Colleen J. Taylor, CCM, NASD, executive vice president, head of Treasury Management & Enterprise Payments, Capital One, NACHA Vice Chairperson
- Janet O. Estep, president and CEO, NACHA
- Janet C. Boyst, executive vice president, Operations & Technology, Atlantic Capital Bank
- Paul E. Byrne, senior vice president, head of Retail Deposits, Retail Bank, PNC Bank
- Robert Garinger, president and CEO, American Express Centurion Bank
- Chrystina M. Giorgio, AAP, senior vice president, director of Deposit Operations & Digital Services, Sandy Spring Bank
- Chet Kimmell, CPA, president and CEO, Neighborhood Credit Union
- Fred Laing II, AAP, CCM, NCP, president, Upper Midwest ACH Association
- James M. Morrell, president and CEO, Peninsula Community Federal Credit Union
- Laura Lee Orcutt, AAP, senior vice president, group product manager, Wells Fargo
- Amy L. Smith, AAP, CAE, vice president and executive director, The Clearing House Payments Authority
- Ather Williams III, managing director, Head of Global Transaction Services, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Tynika Wilson, vice president, Debit Card and Funds Services, Navy Federal Credit Union
Directors whose terms have ended, include:
- Mary Burchette, senior vice president, Global Treasury Management, U.S. Bank
- Sayantan Chakraborty, managing director, head of North America Payments, TTS, Citibank, N.A.
- Judy Long, executive vice president and COO, First Citizens National Bank
- Pat Thelen, CTP, executive vice president, Treasury Management, Capital Markets & International Banking, UMB Bank, N.A.
- Brian D. Egan, senior vice president, Retail Payments Office, Operations & Customer Support, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta
- Alex C. Romeo, vice president, EPN Product Manager, The Clearing House
Members of the NACHA Board Advisory Group include:
- Robert L. Fӧehl, Esq., vice president and general counsel, ACA International, the Association of Credit and Collection Professionals
- Mary Ann Francis, executive business advisor, Global Treasury & Payments Solutions, Wipro Ltd.
- Bill Phillips, group president, Enterprise Payment Solutions, ProfitStars – A Jack Henry Company
- Joe Proto, CEO and chairman, Transactis
- Wanda J. Rogers, deputy commissioner for financial services and operations, U.S. Department of the Treasury, Bureau of the Fiscal Service
- Thomas Spataro, CTP, FLMI, U.S. treasurer, Computershare
- Julie A. Walker, senior treasury analyst and card and payments specialist, Recreational Equipment Inc. (REI)