Posted January 24, 2018HERNDON, Va., Jan. 24, 2018 – NACHA—The Electronic Payments Association® today announced the addition of three new and four re-elected directors to its Board. The Board oversees the governance and administration of NACHA, which has a multifaceted role in the payments industry, as it both administers the ACH Network and acts as a not-for-profit association supporting the broad payments industry.
“We are pleased to welcome the new and re-elected members of the Board – each of whom bring their unique background and skill sets to the Board, representing a diverse set of organizations,” said Jan Estep, president and CEO at NACHA. “The payment industry leaders on NACHA’s board work to support the goals of the organization to encourage the evolution and use of electronic payments.”
The NACHA Board consists of directors representing both large and small banks and credit unions from across the country, and regional payment associations that in turn bring the voice of thousands of organizations to the Board. The new and re-elected directors will serve three-year terms, effective immediately:
- Susan K. Doyle, AAP, senior vice president, Electronic Payments product manager, Commerce Bank
- Charles P. Garcia, CCM, executive vice president, director of Commercial Deposits and Treasury Management, Associated Bank NA
- David Kretz, Managing Director, head of Global Payments, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- James M. Morrell, president and CEO, Peninsula Community Federal Credit Union, NACHA Vice Chairperson
- Rhonda L. Pavlicek, CPA, MBA, CCUE, senior vice president and chief financial officer, Texas Dow Employees Credit Union (TDECU)
- Phil Picillo, Esq., CTP, senior vice president, Treasury and Payment Solutions, Webster Bank
- Lawrence D. Taft, AAP, CTP, executive vice president, director of Retail Banking and Operations, Citizens Bank & Trust
- Laura Lee Orcutt, AAP, executive vice president, head of Product Treasury Management, Wells Fargo, NACHA Chairperson
- Craig T. Vaream, managing director, product executive for North America Payables and Receivables, J.P. Morgan, NACHA Secretary/Treasurer
- Janet O. Estep, president and CEO, NACHA—The Electronic Payments Association
- Michael Bellacosa, managing director, head of Global Payments, BNY Mellon
- Richard W. Burke Jr., CCM, head of Corporate Products and Services, TD Bank NA
- Paul E. Byrne, head of Deposits Portfolio Management, PNC Bank
- Kevin J. Christensen, CISA, CRISC, CTGA, senior vice president, Market Intelligence and Data Analytics, SHAZAM Inc.
- Michael Fossaceca, CCM, NASD, managing director, North America Region head for Treasury and Trade Solutions, Citibank NA
- John E. Lucas, CCM, senior vice president, Product Management; director, Treasury Management, Huntington National Bank
- William J. Schoch, president and CEO, WesPay
- Laura Steele, AAP, president and CEO, ePayResources
- Tynika Wilson, senior vice president, Debit Card and Funds Services, Navy Federal Credit Union
- Uma Wilson, AAP, CTP, executive vice president, director of Product Management, UMB Bank, NA
- Keith Melton, senior vice president and chief strategy officer, Retail Payments Office, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta
- Alex C. Romeo, vice president, EPN product manager, The Clearing House
The Board Advisory Group consists of diverse end-user organizations and technology solution providers who engage directly with the NACHA Board of Directors and provide input on topics of strategic importance to the use of ACH payments and evolving ACH Network capabilities. The Board Advisory Group is yet another way in which NACHA reaches out and listens to various stakeholders across the payments industry.
More information about NACHA’s governance is available at https://www.nacha.org/about/governance.