The Nacha Board Nominating Committee is pleased to announce that the Nacha Board of Directors has approved the initial slate of candidates, as presented by the Board Nominating Committee, for election to the seven Nacha director seats that are being filled through the 2020 Board election process. In accordance with the Nacha Bylaws, the initial slate of director candidates is issued to the membership for a 30-day review period. The Nominating Committee will issue the final slate of director candidates to the membership for ballot for a period of ten business days at the close of the review period.
Initial Slate of Director Candidates
The Board nomination and election process is managed in accordance with the Nacha Bylaws and Board-approved policies and procedures. The Nominating Committee weighs numerous factors including individual and organizational attributes, while considering the impact on Board continuity and turnover. The Committee is charged with developing a slate of candidates comprised of senior-level executives with diversity in thought, experience and perspective who individually can contribute to the strategic guidance of the ACH Network and Nacha, while ensuring that the Board as a whole remains appropriately representative of the Nacha membership and the financial institutions that utilize the Network.
The Nacha Bylaws allow a member organization to submit a petition to the Nominating Committee, signed by 20 percent of the membership (nine member entities), to add the name of a nominee to the final slate of candidates. A petition may be submitted only for an individual who was nominated in the 2020 call for nominations process and was not selected for the initial slate, and only for the seat type(s) for which the individual was originally nominated. Petition forms are available upon request from Scott Lang at email@example.com. Completed petitions are due to Scott Lang by 12:00 noon Eastern Time (ET) on Mon., Sept. 28, 2020.
Following are the individuals for whom nominations were received:
- Jeanine M. Andol-Moeller, CCM, Group Vice President & Banking Services COE Manager, M&T Bank
- Sarah T. Billings, Senior Vice President, Head of Payments Product, Operations & Strategy, Treasury Management, PNC Bank
- Shaun Y. Hegsted, CPA, Executive Vice President, Deposit & Treasury Operations, Zions Bancorporation
- Vikram Israni, Chief Financial Officer, Wings Financial Credit Union
- Gilbert F. Kennedy, III, President & Chief Executive Officer, Har-co Credit Union
- Tina M. Knapp, CPA, Vice President & Director, Payments & Service Support, ESL Federal Credit Union
- Arthur McCray, Managing Director, Head of Corporate Payments, Bank of America
- Timothy Mills, AAP, Senior Vice President, Emerging Payments, Regions Financial Corporation
- Philip C. Picillo, Esq., CTP, Senior Vice President, Treasury & Payment Solutions, Webster Bank
- Carl Slabicki, AAP, CTP, Executive Manager, BNY Mellon
- Lawrence D. Taft, AAP, CTP, Executive Vice President, Director of Retail Banking & Operations, Citizens Bank & Trust (eligible only in the event of a one- or two-year vacancy)
- Chris Wiedenmann, Senior Vice President, Commercial Product Management, Commerce Bank
Please contact Scott Lang or Kelley Shay should you have any questions:
Scott M. Lang, AAP
Chief of Staff
firstname.lastname@example.org | 703-561-3918
Director, Office of the CEO
email@example.com | 703-561-3955