Your experience on nacha.org is a priority for us. Recently, we have worked to improve accessibility, visibility, and navigation, and reduce friction during your visits. Our efforts toward these goals include:
- Boosted visibility with heavier font weights, links and buttons.
- Enhanced user profile display with quick links to personal profile information including your memberships and accreditations.
- Increased functionality and fixed display for Internet Explorer browsers (IE10 users and above).
- Expanded site search with related content display.
- Improved display for mobile users.
And there’s more to come…
For eight hours beginning at 5:00 p.m. ET on Friday, May 15, a website upgrade secure portions of the website (e.g., access to profile information, event registration, product purchases and membership renewals) will be temporarily unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience.
You will still be able to access Nacha news, ACH Rules and other public content that does not require a login.
Please contact us if you have any questions or have suggestions to further improve your experience on nacha.org.