Join the Alliance and position your organization as a payment systems influencer.
Does your company have a stake in how emerging payment technologies, mobile and mobile wallets, payment security and risk, and many other industry-shifting issues evolve domestically and globally? If you have a commitment to payments innovation, then you must learn more about The Alliance, a membership program consisting of more than 200 companies and organizations.
About The Alliance
- Three high-impact in-person meetings per year -- two U.S.-based and one at an international location
- Networking with payment system leaders across the ecosystem
- Projects that identify and test new payments ideas and solutions
- Thought leadership cultivation and information exchange, including publishing white papers authored by members
- Driving change with ideas and best practices that shape the future of payments
- Virtual meetings that encourage discussion and agenda development
- Unlimited Membership - $8,000/year. Member organization may send an unlimited number of attendees to The Alliance in-person meetings.
- Standard Membership - $5,750/year. Member organization may send up to four attendees to The Alliance in-person meetings.
- Small Business/FI Membership - $2,500/year. Member organization may send one attendee to The Alliance in- person meetings.
For more information about The Alliance and the benefits of membership, please contact us at 703-561-3970, or by email, Attn: Liz Millard. Liz also can provide information about the limited number of guest passes for The Alliance’s next membership meeting. Payments Innovation Alliance membership does not constitute direct membership in NACHA. Your federally insured depository financial institution may be eligible for Direct Financial Institution Membership, which provides unique benefits and access to Members.
A key benefit of The Alliance is the myriad opportunities it provides to collaborate with your peers throughout the year. The Exchange, an online member community, features online discussions among members, provides access to thought leadership documents such as white papers, and more. Visit the Exchange to see The Alliance at work.