We welcome your new ideas. Both NACHA and the ACH Network greatly benefit from new program and NACHA Operating Rules ideas generated by Members and stakeholders like you, and we encourage you to share your ideas.
Ideas from Network participants often result in new Rules through the NACHA Rulemaking Process. Areas of particular importance are Network applications, Rules enforcement or risk management solutions. New ideas could include:
- Membership benefits or groups
- ACH Network applications, pilots or enhancements
- ACH Network risk management services
- Regulatory compliance
- Education and implementation resources (including Member communications, conferences, teleconferences and publications)
- Administrative and IT solutions
Who can submit an idea?
Idea generation sources include the following organizations/bodies:
- NACHA Board of Directors
- Direct Member Organizations and Payments Innovation Alliance Members
- Standing Committees, Advisory Groups and Task Forces (e.g., Rules & Operations Committee, Risk Management Advisory Group, Direct Member Task Force)
- ACH Operators
- Government Agencies (e.g., Treasury/Financial Management Service, Federal Reserve Board, Social Security Administration)
- NACHA Staff
Other organizations or parties that wish to have a business idea considered should work with one of these sources.
The Submission and Review Process
To ensure each idea is given proper consideration, NACHA centralized and standardized the idea submission process. Submitted ideas are evaluated for completeness and relevance with the selected ideas being reviewed by the appropriate board, committee or management.