Recorded April 22, 2020
Recorded access is valid until Dec. 31, 2020
*All recording purchases are final
Balancing the demands of payments modernization and digital transformation while defending market position from new entrants requires new thinking to achieve success. How can community financial institutions ensure they are future-ready when navigating a disruptive payments landscape changing at an unprecedented rate? This session features a panel of prominent banking executives who will share their experiences and lessons learned in developing their payments strategy. Hear how these payments leaders strengthened their banks’ ability to keep pace with innovation, respond to the demand for new products like faster payments, and counter emerging competitive threats.
Questions answered in this session:
- How can community financial institutions ensure they are future-ready when navigating a disruptive payments landscape?
- How can the executive team best communicate those initiatives to the entire staff to ensure everyone is aware of and understands the changes?
Misti Johnson Mostiller
EVP, Director of Consumer Strategy & Innovation, Extraco Banks, N.A.
Christopher E. Richards, APRP
SVP, Chief Banking Services Officer, Cape Cod Five Cents Savings Bank
EVP, Chief Operating Officer, IncredibleBank
Moderated by: Deborah Matthews Phillips, AAP
SVP, Payments & Technology Policy & Industry Relations, Independent Community Bankers of America
Want the Member rate? Make sure you are logged in before purchase. Not a member? Learn more and become a member of one of our membership programs.
- Nacha Direct Member
- Payments Innovation Alliance Member
- Afinis Interoperability Standards Member
- Affiliate Program Member
- Nacha also extends member benefits to any member of a Payments Association.
To access the member rate, obtain your Member Discount Code (MDC) from your Payments Association
Shipping and Returns
- 1–5 items
- 6–10 items
- 11–15 items
- 16+ and International
- please call for quote 1-800-487-9180
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, return it within 30 days for a full refund to the address below:
Nacha Payments Publications
2550 Wasser Terrace, Suite 400,
Herndon, VA 20171 USA