Recorded April 21, 2020
Recorded access is valid until Dec. 31, 2020
*All recording purchases are final
Digital-only financial institutions have been entering the payments space at an increasing rate. This trend is only set to increase if more fintechs successfully obtain bank charters. Panelists in this session discuss results from having worked with a number of fintechs at various stages of the bank chartering process. Attendees come away with an understanding of the steps necessary to access partnerships with fintechs.
Questions answered in this session:
- What are some strategic considerations as to why a fintech should or should not consider a banking charter?
- What are some common issues that arise for fintechs during the bank chartering process?
Associate, Hunton Andrews Kurth, LLP
Counsel, Hunton Andrews Kurth, LLP
Scott R. Racusin
President & CEO, Merchants Bank of California
Want the Member rate? Make sure you are logged in before purchase. Not a member? Learn more and become a member of one of our membership programs.
- Nacha Direct Member
- Payments Innovation Alliance Member
- Afinis Interoperability Standards Member
- Affiliate Program Member
- Nacha also extends member benefits to any member of a Payments Association.
To access the member rate, obtain your Member Discount Code (MDC) from your Payments Association
Shipping and Returns
- 1–5 items
- 6–10 items
- 11–15 items
- 16+ and International
- please call for quote 1-800-487-9180
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, return it within 30 days for a full refund to the address below:
Nacha Payments Publications
2550 Wasser Terrace, Suite 400,
Herndon, VA 20171 USA