Recorded April 21, 2020
Recorded access is valid until Dec. 31, 2020
*All recording purchases are final
From Venmo to Zelle, consumers are finding ways to send payments with less effort. Similarly, consumers are expecting businesses to pay them with similar ease and convenience. For businesses, sending payments to consumers, specifically in the fields of insurance, banking and ISP services, sending paper checks is inefficient and outdated. This session focuses on companies and technologies that are building a directory and infrastructure that will give the users the ease and convenience they are seeking.
Questions answered in this session:
- How can an organization effectively pay large numbers of consumers seamlessly?
- What are the latest technologies and payment companies that are bridging B2B with P2P payments, by providing businesses an efficient push payment solution?
CEO & Founder, Checkbook
Senior Vice President, Wells Fargo
Cofounder and CTO, Modern Treasury
Want the Member rate? Make sure you are logged in before purchase. Not a member? Learn more and become a member of one of our membership programs.
- Nacha Direct Member
- Payments Innovation Alliance Member
- Afinis Interoperability Standards Member
- Affiliate Program Member
- Nacha also extends member benefits to any member of a Payments Association.
To access the member rate, obtain your Member Discount Code (MDC) from your Payments Association
Shipping and Returns
- 1–5 items
- 6–10 items
- 11–15 items
- 16+ and International
- please call for quote 1-800-487-9180
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, return it within 30 days for a full refund to the address below:
Nacha Payments Publications
2550 Wasser Terrace, Suite 400,
Herndon, VA 20171 USA