Recorded April 22, 2020
Recorded access is valid until Dec. 31, 2020
*All recording purchases are final
Nacha is proposing changes to the Rules that would accommodate new technologies and channels for ACH initiation, simplify authorizations, make authorizations and security requirements more consistent across channels, allow flexibility in use of some SEC codes, and reduce administrative and record keeping burdens. This session details these changes and how you can prepare.
Questions answered in this session:
- What changes are being made to authorization requirements, SEC codes, warranties, and technology standards?
- Can you streamline the return process with agreements to accept returns?
Jeanette Hait Blanco
Associate General Counsel - Network, Nacha
Gretchen Elise Lamberg
Counsel, Banking & Financial Services, Sidley Austin, LLP
Jen Wasmund, AAP, CTP, NCP
Senior Manager, Enterprise Payments Risk Management, Capital One
Want the Member rate? Make sure you are logged in before purchase. Not a member? Learn more and become a member of one of our membership programs.
- Nacha Direct Member
- Payments Innovation Alliance Member
- Afinis Interoperability Standards Member
- Affiliate Program Member
- Nacha also extends member benefits to any member of a Payments Association.
To access the member rate, obtain your Member Discount Code (MDC) from your Payments Association
Shipping and Returns
- 1–5 items
- 6–10 items
- 11–15 items
- 16+ and International
- please call for quote 1-800-487-9180
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, return it within 30 days for a full refund to the address below:
Nacha Payments Publications
2550 Wasser Terrace, Suite 400,
Herndon, VA 20171 USA