Recorded April 20, 2020
Recorded access is valid until Dec. 31, 2020
*All recording purchases are final
In this session, representatives from The Clearing House, The Federal Reserve and Nacha provide a look at the current state of the ACH Network. The presenters cover trends in ACH Network volume and use cases, including the adoption and primary use case of Same Day ACH; new initiatives to improve the capabilities of the ACH Network and where Same Day ACH is headed; and current hot spots in ACH risk management and fraud prevention. In addition, the speakers address how the ACH Network continues to operate in light of the Coronavirus pandemic, the national emergency, and the need for organizations and individuals to practice social distancing.
Questions answered in this session:
- What is the current state of the ACH Network? Who’s using it and for what, including the Same Day ACH capabilities?
- What future enhancements to the ACH Network are coming and are being contemplated?
Nell Campbell-Drake, AAP
Vice President, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta
Michael L. Herd
Senior Vice President, ACH Network Administration, Nacha
Alex C. Romeo
VP, EPN Product Manager, The Clearing House
Want the Member rate? Make sure you are logged in before purchase. Not a member? Learn more and become a member of one of our membership programs.
- Nacha Direct Member
- Payments Innovation Alliance Member
- Afinis Interoperability Standards Member
- Affiliate Program Member
- Nacha also extends member benefits to any member of a Payments Association.
To access the member rate, obtain your Member Discount Code (MDC) from your Payments Association
Shipping and Returns
- 1–5 items
- 6–10 items
- 11–15 items
- 16+ and International
- please call for quote 1-800-487-9180
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, return it within 30 days for a full refund to the address below:
Nacha Payments Publications
2550 Wasser Terrace, Suite 400,
Herndon, VA 20171 USA