Recorded April 20, 2020
Recorded access is valid until Dec. 31, 2020
*All recording purchases are final
From the C-Suite to accounting practitioners, payment fraud is one of the gravest concerns in the industry today. The threat from fraud grows even more ominous as payment processes speed up with the increased adoption of real-time transactions. In this panel discussion, examine new innovations that combine fraud mitigation tools and machine-learning to improve end-to-end protections in the battle against fraud. Attendees take a closer look at API-driven real-time solutions with real-time updates that are well-suited for higher volume payments processes.
Questions answered in this session:
- How are fraud mitigation tools being successfully deployed within the payments workflow?
- What are some real-world use cases that illustrate adoption of fraud mitigation tools across the industry?
Assistant Treasurer, Con Edison NY
Hector E. Sandoval, CTP
Moderated by: Steven E. Bernstein
Executive Director, Manager, North American Payables and Receivables Products and Markets, J.P. Morgan
Want the Member rate? Make sure you are logged in before purchase. Not a member? Learn more and become a member of one of our membership programs.
- Nacha Direct Member
- Payments Innovation Alliance Member
- Afinis Interoperability Standards Member
- Affiliate Program Member
- Nacha also extends member benefits to any member of a Payments Association.
To access the member rate, obtain your Member Discount Code (MDC) from your Payments Association
Shipping and Returns
- 1–5 items
- 6–10 items
- 11–15 items
- 16+ and International
- please call for quote 1-800-487-9180
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, return it within 30 days for a full refund to the address below:
Nacha Payments Publications
2550 Wasser Terrace, Suite 400,
Herndon, VA 20171 USA