Recorded Jan. 3, 2019
Recorded access is valid until Dec. 31, 2019
*All recording purchases are final
As with every new year, Nacha has new Rules that you need to know. As the future of payments continues evolving, your financial institution needs to remain compliant with the current rules and regulations, and prepare for upcoming amendments.
Join us for Nacha’s yearly kickoff webinar as our speakers walk you through new amendments implementing in 2019, how these changes affect you and your organization and what you can do now to prepare.
Gain Insight & Understanding
Take time now to review all of the 2019 upcoming Rules amendments. During this webinar, the speakers will provide an in-depth look at the following:
- ACH Rules Compliance Audit Requirements – Effective Jan. 1, 2019
- Same Day ACH faster funds availability – Effective Sept. 20, 2019
- Various minor Rule changes topics - Effective Jan. 1, 2019
Also included in the discussion will be topics potentially coming up for ballot in early 2019, such as additional quality and risk measures and ACH Message Entries.
Prepare Yourself for the Changes Ahead
- Review how to successfully manage requirements and remain compliant
- Discover the potential impacts to all ACH Network participants
- Consider new opportunities provided by these changes
AAPs & APRPs: This webinar is worth 1.8 Continuing Education Credits.
Amy K. Morris
Senior Director, ACH Network Rules, Nacha
Jen Wasmund, AAP, CTP, NCP
Enterprise Payments Risk Manager, Capital One
Danita Tyrrell, AAP
Director, Network Rules Dev & Tech Support, Nacha
AAP/APRP: $250 | DFI: $225 | Member: $275 | Nonmember: $360
Want the Member rate? Make sure you are logged in before purchase. Not a member? Learn more and become a member of one of our membership programs.
- Nacha Direct Member
- Payments Innovation Alliance Member
- Afinis Interoperability Standards Member
- Affiliate Program Member
- Nacha also extends member benefits to any member of a Payments Association.
To access the member rate, obtain your Member Discount Code (MDC) from your Payments Association
Shipping and Returns
- 1–5 items
- 6–10 items
- 11–15 items
- 16+ and International
- please call for quote 1-800-487-9180
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, return it within 30 days for a full refund to the address below:
Nacha Payments Publications
2550 Wasser Terrace, Suite 400,
Herndon, VA 20171 USA