Recorded Jan. 15, 2020
Recorded access is valid until June 30, 2020
*All recording purchases are final
Business Email Compromise (BEC) scams are big business. According to the FBI, BEC scams account for over $26 billion in losses since 2016 and are on the rise.
BEC scams are about social engineering by using compromised credentials of executives to fool unsuspecting employees, or they try to exploit gaps in company processes or procedures to obtain money or confidential data. What they are not about is a direct threat to the ACH Network, the wire system or other emerging or established payment systems. With the fraud threat increasing, it is critical to understand the scope of BEC, and learn best practices and education tips to help your clients and customers protect themselves.
Don’t miss this webinar! Our expert speakers will provide information on available fraud prevention tools, tips on how to handle BEC fraud and the CBI’s funds recovery successes. You will gain knowledge that will help protect your clients and customers, with the goal of ultimately reducing BEC-related fraud.
Gain Insight & Understanding
On this webinar, you will learn:
- What the different types of BEC scams are and how they are accomplished.
- About real case studies identifying BEC scenarios.
- Tips and techniques for financial institutions and businesses to prevent, detect and recover from these types of scams.
- Tips for educating your clients and customers on how to protect themselves against financial loss.
AAPS AND APRPS: THIS WEBINAR IS WORTH 1.8 CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS
Want the Member rate? Make sure you are logged in before purchase. Not a member? Learn more and become a member of one of our membership programs.
- Nacha Direct Member
- Payments Innovation Alliance Member
- Afinis Interoperability Standards Member
- Affiliate Program Member
- Nacha also extends member benefits to any member of a Payments Association.
To access the member rate, obtain your Member Discount Code (MDC) from your Payments Association
Shipping and Returns
- 1–5 items
- 6–10 items
- 11–15 items
- 16+ and International
- please call for quote 1-800-487-9180
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, return it within 30 days for a full refund to the address below:
Nacha Payments Publications
2550 Wasser Terrace, Suite 400,
Herndon, VA 20171 USA