Recorded Jan. 7, 2021
Recording access valid until June 30, 2021
Recording access purchases are final
There are six – yes, six! – new Nacha Operating Rule amendments being implemented in 2021. This is NOT the year to miss getting the latest information directly from the source.
From supplementing fraud detection to meaningful modernization, it is critical all ACH Network participants understand what steps need be taken to ensure compliance with these changes. Join this webinar as Nacha experts review all elements of the amendments and offer a glimpse at what might be coming in 2022.
Gain Insight & Understanding
During this webinar, you will learn:
- The details of the six new Rule amendments, including implementation dates
- How ODFIs and RDFIs can prepare to remain compliant as implementation dates approach
- What the impacts are to the ACH Network and its participants
AAP & APRP: This webinar is worth 1.8 Continuing Education Credits
Debbie Barr, AAP, CTP, Senior Director, ACH Network Rules Process, Nacha
Amy K. Morris, Senior Director, ACH Network Rules, Nacha
Want the Member rate? Make sure you are logged in before purchase. Not a member? Learn more and become a member of one of our membership programs.
- Nacha Direct Member
- Payments Innovation Alliance Member
- Afinis Interoperability Standards Member
- Affiliate Program Member
- Nacha also extends member benefits to any member of a Payments Association.
To access the member rate, obtain your Member Discount Code (MDC) from your Payments Association
Shipping and Returns
- 1–5 items
- 6–10 items
- 11–15 items
- 16+ and International
- please call for quote 1-800-487-9180
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, return it within 30 days for a full refund to the address below:
Nacha Payments Publications
2550 Wasser Terrace, Suite 400,
Herndon, VA 20171 USA