Recorded Sept. 29, 2020
Recording available until May 15, 2021
AAP & APRP Credits: 1.5
The Clearing House, the Federal Reserve and Nacha will host this ACH Network Town Hall for financial institutions to discuss the state of the ACH during the COVID era, and to initiate dialogue on the industry’s state of readiness for the expansion of Same Day ACH scheduled for March 19, 2021.
This event is essential for financial institutions and their payment operations and product management teams.
Gain Insight & Understanding
Expert speakers address:
- ACH Network payment volume and return trends impacted by COVID
- Upcoming changes to ACH Operator processing schedules and associated services to implement the new Same Day ACH window
- Upcoming changes to Federal Reserve wholesale services to support Same Day ACH
- Recommendations and opportunities for testing the new Same Day ACH settlement prior to the go-live date
Nell Campbell-Drake, AAP, Vice President, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta
Michael L. Herd, Senior Vice President, ACH Network Administration, Nacha
Pat Hilt, Vice President, Wholesale Product Office, Federal Reserve Bank of New York
Wendy A. Radford, AAP, Subject Matter Expert II, Strategic Business Relations, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta
Alex C. Romeo, Vice President, EPN Product Manager, The Clearing House
Want the Member rate? Make sure you are logged in before purchase. Not a member? Learn more and become a member of one of our membership programs.
- Nacha Direct Member
- Payments Innovation Alliance Member
- Afinis Interoperability Standards Member
- Affiliate Program Member
- Nacha also extends member benefits to any member of a Payments Association.
To access the member rate, obtain your Member Discount Code (MDC) from your Payments Association
Shipping and Returns
- 1–5 items
- 6–10 items
- 11–15 items
- 16+ and International
- please call for quote 1-800-487-9180
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, return it within 30 days for a full refund to the address below:
Nacha Payments Publications
2550 Wasser Terrace, Suite 400,
Herndon, VA 20171 USA