Recorded Aug. 5, 2021
Recording access valid until Feb. 28, 2022
Recording access purchases are final
Under the Nacha Operating Rules, a yearly audit is required to remain compliant. With changes to the Rules, the removal of Appendix Eight and the impacts of COVID-19, there is more financial institutions need to be aware of when it comes to preparing for audit season.
As the world advances and hybrid environments emerge, you need to ensure your FI’s operations remain top notch. What new procedures and technologies are available to help? Who can you turn to for assistance?
Join audit experts for a look at the changing face of audits. Topics include the process your FI should take to prepare, incorporating the audit Rule requirement changes and how you’ll be audited for it, how to handle WSUDs being telephonic now and more.
Gain Knowledge & Understanding:
- Learn from real-life case studies pertaining to audits.
- Discover new ways to effectively use your reporting system tools.
- Get tips and tricks for conducting remote audits, including managing Zoom and exit meetings.
- Find out what processes you should automate.
- Understand why being paper intensive has consequences.
- Embrace technology advances in a post-COVID environment.
AAP & APRP credits: 1.8
Jennifer Kline, AAP, APRP, NCP, Director, Audit Services, EPCOR
Pamela T. Rodriguez, AAP, CIA, CISA, Senior Vice President, Professional Services, Southern Financial Exchange
Want the Member rate? Make sure you are logged in before purchase. Not a member? Learn more and become a member of one of our membership programs.
- Nacha Direct Member
- Payments Innovation Alliance Member
- Afinis Interoperability Standards Member
- Affiliate Program Member
- Nacha also extends member benefits to any member of a Payments Association.
To access the member rate, obtain your Member Discount Code (MDC) from your Payments Association
Shipping and Returns
- 1–5 items
- 6–10 items
- 11–15 items
- 16+ and International
- please call for quote 1-800-487-9180
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, return it within 30 days for a full refund to the address below:
Nacha Payments Publications
2550 Wasser Terrace, Suite 400,
Herndon, VA 20171 USA