Recorded Jan 6, 2021
Recording access valid until July 31, 2022
Recording access purchases are final
The new Nacha Operating Rule amendments being implemented in 2022 will be in effect before you know it. Set your organization up for success by learning about these updates directly from the source.
This webinar will tackle the expanded capabilities of Same Day ACH, the next phase of supplementing Data Security Requirements, and two new rules that further clarify the roles and responsibilities of Third-Party Senders. ACH Network participants will ring in the new year learning what steps need be taken to ensure compliance with these updates. Join this webinar as Nacha experts review all elements of the amendments and offer a glimpse at what is coming in 2022.
Gain Insight & Understanding
During this webinar, you will learn:
- The details of the new Rule amendments, including the implementation dates
- How ODFIs and RDFIs can prepare to remain compliant as implementation dates approach
- What the impacts are to the ACH Network and its participants
Amy K. Morris
Senior Director, ACH Network Rules, Nacha
Danita Tyrell, AAP, APRP
Senior Director, ACH Network Rules Development & Technical Support, Nacha
Want the Member rate? Make sure you are logged in before purchase. Not a member? Learn more and become a member of one of our membership programs.
- Nacha Direct Member
- Payments Innovation Alliance Member
- Afinis Interoperability Standards Member
- Affiliate Program Member
- Nacha also extends member benefits to any member of a Payments Association.
To access the member rate, obtain your Member Discount Code (MDC) from your Payments Association
Shipping and Returns
- 1–5 items
- 6–10 items
- 11–15 items
- 16+ and International
- please call for quote 1-800-487-9180
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, return it within 30 days for a full refund to the address below:
Nacha Payments Publications
2550 Wasser Terrace, Suite 400,
Herndon, VA 20171 USA