Afinis members are thought leaders and leading technologists from financial institutions, fintechs and solution providers, businesses, governments, and nonprofit organizations.
Becoming a member of Afinis Interoperability Standards provides advantages such as:
- The right to vote for adoption of the standards
- Access to standards prior to finalization and market availability
- Early access to standards code for testing and feedback
- Early access to information and updates
- Influence on development priorities and outcomes
- Participation in Program Increment Planning Meetings and sprints to progress work efforts
- Collaboration with leaders in the field and obtain recognition as a thought leader
- Ability to be nominated for a Board Governance seat
- Ability to participate on the Board Nominating Committee
- Ability to reap commercial benefits by representing the work of Afinis at conferences and press briefings and utilizing the Afinis logo
- Complimentary access to the IFX Forum specifications
Afinis membership is at the organizational or individual level. Annual dues vary based on type of organization/individual and asset size/annual revenue. Please see a breakdown below. If you have any questions, please contact us.