There is no question or doubt in anyone’s mind that COVID-19 has changed our payment behaviors. From the dramatic increase in online shopping and delivery to no contact curbside pickup, a massive decrease in the use of cash, more retail card terminals enabling digital wallet and tap-and-go technology, and more. These changes happened to keep us safer, but are they all here to stay?
Speakers from across the payments industry share their insights on these changes, offering a glimpse at what has the potential to continue in a safer, faster payments world versus what’s likely to go back to what we knew before COVID.
- How consumer payment changes impact financial services offerings
- What the increase in P2P, omnichannel and eCommerce trends means for open banking
- Benefits and negative impacts of real-time payments and digital banking
- Next steps for financial institutions given the increase of click-and-collect
- The blurring of lines between payments and data, and how to improve the customer experience
AAP & APRP credits: 1.8
Peter A. Davey, AAP, SVP, Head of Product Innovation, The Clearing House
Matthew R. Friend, Vice President, Global Real-time Payments, Visa
Avery Miller, MBA, Head of Commerce Transformation and Optimization for Enterprise Merchants and Marketplaces, PayPal
Want the Member rate? Make sure you are logged in before purchase. Not a member? Learn more and become a member of one of our membership programs.
- Nacha Direct Member
- Payments Innovation Alliance Member
- Afinis Interoperability Standards Member
- Affiliate Program Member
- Nacha also extends member benefits to any member of a Payments Association.
To access the member rate, obtain your Member Discount Code (MDC) from your Payments Association
Shipping and Returns
- 1–5 items
- 6–10 items
- 11–15 items
- 16+ and International
- please call for quote 1-800-487-9180
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, return it within 30 days for a full refund to the address below:
Nacha Payments Publications
2550 Wasser Terrace, Suite 400,
Herndon, VA 20171 USA