Recorded March 4, 2021
Recording access valid until Sept. 30, 2021
Recording access purchases are final
Improving and simplifying ACH user experience is no longer just a goal, it’s a reality. But, beyond the clearer authorization rules for new technologies, what are the actual impacts to Originators, financial institutions, processors and end users?
Join this panel of payments experts as they discuss and provide information on these impacts and implications, and what users can take advantage of as they innovate. With an effective implementation date of Sept. 17, 2021, it is time to understand and prepare for these enhancements.
Gain Insight & Understanding
During this webinar, you will:
- Learn how your organization can add growth beginning Sept. 17, 2021 and beyond
- Receive an overview of obtaining and retaining authorizations
- Understand what is mandatory for compliance by implementation
AAP & APRP credits: 1.8
Joseph Casali, AAP, NCP, Executive Vice President, NEACH
Jen Wasmund, AAP, CTP, NCP, Senior Manager, Enterprise Payments Risk Management, Capital One
Moderator: Amy K. Morris, Senior Director, ACH Network Rules, Nacha
Want the Member rate? Make sure you are logged in before purchase. Not a member? Learn more and become a member of one of our membership programs.
- Nacha Direct Member
- Payments Innovation Alliance Member
- Afinis Interoperability Standards Member
- Affiliate Program Member
- Nacha also extends member benefits to any member of a Payments Association.
To access the member rate, obtain your Member Discount Code (MDC) from your Payments Association
Shipping and Returns
- 1–5 items
- 6–10 items
- 11–15 items
- 16+ and International
- please call for quote 1-800-487-9180
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, return it within 30 days for a full refund to the address below:
Nacha Payments Publications
2550 Wasser Terrace, Suite 400,
Herndon, VA 20171 USA