September 02, 2021
Protect Your Organization From Fraud
Below calls attention to one specific fraud, however, additional threats are others outlined on the page:
What is Account Takeover?
Account takeover is a type of cybercrime or identity theft where a malicious third party gains access to (or “takes over”) an online account, such as an e-mail address, bank account, or social media profile.
- Account Takeover: What You Need to Know
- Sound Business Practices for Third-Party Service Providers to Mitigate Account Takeover
- Sound Business Practices for Businesses to Mitigate Account Takeover
- Sound Business Practices for Financial Institutions to Mitigate Account Takeover
- Policy Statement on the Importance of Sound Business Practices to Mitigate Account Takeover
- Corporate Account Takeover Can Lead to Fraudulent Transactions
- Fraud Advisory for Businesses: Corporate Account Takeover
- Recommendations for ACH Network Participants Lessons Learned for Proactive Risk Management Following Attacks on the SWIFT Network
Financial Services Information Sharing and Analysis Center
- Security of Payment Network Access Points: Risk Mitigation Recommendations Related to Recent Payment Account Takeover Attacks Against Banks Leveraging the SWIFT Network