Become a Preferred Partner
When your organization becomes a Preferred Partner, it opens the door to Nacha’s vast and diverse payments community—affording you the opportunity to be seen as a thought leader in the ACH space. Earning the right to display the Nacha Preferred Partner service mark demonstrates your leadership, innovation and commitment in advancing the ACH Network for all participants.
Preferred Partners must first meet two criteria:
- Showing strategic alignment with Nacha’s goals to advance the ACH Network.
- Matching the organization’s solution/service offering directly to a benefit for ACH Network users.
To be considered for Nacha Preferred Partner status, your organization must offer, or be planning to release, a solution/service to aid in one or more of these categories:
- Compliance – Complying with an existing, upcoming or planned ACH Rule.
- Risk and Fraud Prevention - Implementing industry best practices, or better practices, to mitigate ACH payment risk and fraud.
- ACH Experience – Improving or removing friction for its customers when making or receiving ACH payments.
Nacha Preferred Partners receive myriad benefits. Whether it’s a webinar, press release, whitepaper, or one of the many other offerings, you’ll choose the ones that work best for your organization. And you’ll have a dedicated adviser from Nacha to help you every step of the way. Intrigued? Find out how you can become part of Nacha’s exclusive Preferred Partners community.
Nacha’s Preferred Partners receive visibility and numerous benefits. Below are a few:
- The ability to use Nacha Preferred Partner “mark” in collateral, customer and prospect communications, on partner’s website, on company social, etc., thereby increasing new business relationships with potential clients by being recognized as a Nacha Preferred Partner.
- Recognition as a Preferred Partner in a joint press release and on Nacha’s website.
- Nacha participation in and support for a partner-hosted virtual event (e.g., webinar, cocktail social, coffee talk) and/or involvement in and promotion of collateral (e.g., Executive Briefing, White Paper).
- Exposure to Nacha’s community of payments experts from financial institutions, fintechs, and corporate end users.
- A dedicated strategic relationship manager to work with you to identify other co-branded marketing opportunities.