Why You and Your Customers Need to Have the 2019 Rules
The ACH Network is thriving, moving an estimated 23 billion payments and transferring $50 trillion in 2018. As ACH payments become faster and smarter, amendments to the Nacha Operating Rules addressed expanding the capabilities of Same Day ACH, while also focusing on risk management and compliance.
- Several other minor changes to the Rules include editorial changes to improve clarity or readability of language; changes to correct inconsistencies; changes to clarify intent and minor modifications to reflect current practices.
- Purchasing the 2019 Nacha Operating Rules & Guidelines is the ONLY way to obtain Supplement #1-2019, which contains updates to several Guidelines chapters, plus a new chapter - Chapter 56: Rules Compliance Audits. Chapter 56 provides detailed considerations for the completing of the annual Rules Compliance Audit. This new information (and any other updates issued in 2019) is exclusively available to those who have subscribed to the 2019 Nacha Operating Rules & Guidelines.
Although various versions of the Nacha Operating Rules & Guidelines are available for purchase (online resource, digital access and print), the printed version of the Rules governs in the event of a discrepancy or inconsistency.
View our video to explore the benefits of having access to both the Nacha Operating Rules and the Nacha Operating Guidelines, as well as the features and functionality of the available Rules products.
Purchase the 2019 Rules your way!
(Print/Book) 2019 Nacha Operating Rules & Guidelines
In 2018, a number of important amendments were made to the Nacha Operating Rules:
- Three rules to enhance Same Day ACH – 1) sooner funds availability; 2) a higher dollar limit; and 3) longer processing hours.
- Four rules to improve risk management and compliance – 1) a return for a questionable transaction; 2) supplementing the fraud detection standards for WEB debits; 3) supplementing the existing data security requirements; and 4) streamlining the presentation of the annual ACH Rules compliance audit.
The Nacha Operating Rules & Guidelines in print is an essential component of every ACH Network participant’s library, as a valuable hard copy reference and a must for important and required contingency planning purposes.
Purchase the Rules in Print product with other available formats (recommended, Online Resource and Digital Access bundles) to provide additional means of convenient online and mobile access to the Nacha Operating Rules & Guidelines.
(Online Resource) 2019 Nacha Operating Rules & GuidelinesThis web-based interactive Nacha Rules resource contains the Nacha Operating Rules & Guidelines Premium Edition. The Nacha Operating Rules online resource website is a full HTML tool that has been divided into sections for easy browsing and searching of the content. This resource has been set up to take advantage of HTML5 website, allowing for an easy and responsive viewing experience from a desktop computer, laptop or a mobile device with newly enhanced product features:
- Customized Bookmarking
- Keyword/Phrase Search
- Copy options
- Printing options
Subscription access to the 2019 Nacha Operating Rules Online Resource runs from December 31, 2018 through December 31, 2019.
Purchase the new interactive Rules Online Resource product with other available formats (recommended Print and Digital Access) to provide additional means of convenient access to the Nacha Operating Rules & Guidelines.
Now offering convenient Self-Mailer Packages
See Rules product bundles for additional savings and the option to purchase professional self- mailers in packages of five or ten Online Resource subscription codes. These new self-mailer bundles provide convenient and flexible access to the Nacha Operating Rules & Guidelines to your colleagues, clients or customers.
(Digital Access - eBook) 2019 Nacha Operating Rules & GuidelinesThis searchable, portable, Adobe-based (eBook) product provides convenient, read-only access, with no available print function, to the digital 2019 Nacha Operating Rules & Guidelines — on up to two devices.
This product utilizes a cloud-based third-party App (Flux Player) to launch mobile access to the digital 2019 Rules content. Once the App (Flux Player) downloaded to your device and the purchased access code is redeemed, content is available to view with no further internet connection required. This Digital Access product provides identical content display as the former Rules CD-ROM product, without requiring a physical disc and works on numerous operating systems and devices, including:
- Android phones and tablets
- Apple iOS (iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch)
Purchase the Rules Digital Access product with other available formats (recommended Print and new Online Resource) to provide additional means of access to the Nacha Operating Rules & Guidelines.
Now offering convenient Self-Mailer Packages
See Rules product bundles for additional savings and the option to purchase professional self-mailer packages of five or ten Digital Access codes. These new self-mailer bundles provide convenient and flexible access to the Nacha Operating Rules & Guidelines to your colleagues, clients or customers.
Subscription access to the Digital Access (ebook) product runs from December 31, 2018 through December 31, 2019.
Please Note: Nacha's digital access and online resource products are not returnable, but can be exchanged for other digital/online offerings within 10 days of purchase.
Bundle Your Rules Products and Save 10%
There are additional ways to bundle your products. Browse the Nacha Store to review the entire suite of Nacha Operating Rules products and product bundles available.