Virtual Education on ACH Topics
Convenient and Affordable
Connect and learn no matter where you are.
Browse our pre-recorded webinars by topic.
- Smarter & Faster: Expanding Same Day ACH - Sept. 27, 2018
- Complimentary! How are Faster Payments Impacting Digital Banking? - Presented by NACHA Preferred Partner ACI
- Complimentary! Payment Experiences are Getting Smarter - Presented by NACHA Preferred Partner, Fiserv
The ACH Network & Other Topics
- Complimentary! Elevating the B2B Payments Conversation from Automation to Innovation - Presented by NACHA Preferred Partner, Bottomline Technologies
- Navigating the Intricacies of the Beneficial Ownership Rule - Aug. 23, 2018
- Regulation E: Preparing for the Prepaid Rule - Dec. 18, 2018
- ACH Compliance Audit, Quality & Risk Management (Oh my!) - Dec. 19, 2018
- Complimentary! Preparing for Battle with Fraudsters - Presented by
- Complimentary! Old Dog, New Tricks: Solving the Accounts Receivables Challenge - Presented by NACHA Preferred Partner, Fiserv
- 2019 NACHA Operating Rules: An Update on Changes Ahead - Jan. 3, 2019
2018 Recordings: AAP: $250 | DFI: $225 | Member: $275 | Nonmember: $360
2019 Recordings: AAP/APRP: $230 | DFI: $225 | Member: $250 | Nonmember: $330
Please note: Purchased recordings are non-refundable and may not be shared outside your organization.
If you need assistance regarding the purchase or viewing of a webinar, please email email@example.com or call NACHA Member Services at (800) 487-9180.
AAPs and APRPs may submit up to 10 credit hours for self-study. Pre-recorded webinars originally held in the same calendar year for which credits are being earned are included in this new category. Please note, AAPs and APRPs are not able to re-submit credits for any webinar they listened to during the live broadcast, and management certification for time spent listening is required. Please reference the AAP Continuing Education Guidelines and APRP Continuing Education Guidelines for more information.
PAYMENTS 2019 Session Recordings - This section will be updated post-conference as recordings become available.
Conference Attendees: Free
Other Resources for Education on Your Time
Continue to learn on your time and at your own pace.