Virtual Education on ACH Topics
Convenient and Affordable
Connect and learn no matter where you are.
Browse our pre-recorded webinars by topic.
- Everything You Need to Know About Real-Time Payments - Jan. 16, 2018
- Zelle® in a Nutshell: Another Faster Payments Option - Jan. 30, 2018
- Faster Payments on the Card Networks - Feb. 22, 2018
- Complimentary! Real-time Payments are Here - Now What? Presented by NACHA Preferred Partner Finastra
- Complimentary! NA Webinar: Real-Time Payments Realization is Here - Are you Ready? Presented by NACHA Preferred Partner ACI
- Complimentary! The Success Framework for Faster B2B Payments - Presented by NACHA Preferred Partner Highradius
The ACH Network & Other Topics
- 2018 NACHA Operating Rules: An Update on Changes Ahead - Jan. 4, 2018
- Complimentary! Customer Profitability: Brightstar on 5 Hidden A/R Costs That Eat Away Your Bottom-Line - Hosted by Highradius
- Protect Yourself and Your Customers: Risk Management Tools for RDFIs - March 22, 2018
- ACH Risk Assessment: Who's Responsible? - April 19, 2018
- Complimentary! Payments in the Cloud: A Weather Forecast - Presented by NACHA Preferred Partner Finastra
- Third-Party Sender Certifications and Their Importance - June 4, 2018
- Complimentary! Elevating the B2B Payments Conversation from Automation to Innovation - Presented by Preferred Partner Bottomline Technologies
- Don't let Fraudsters Compromise Your Business (Email) - June 21, 2018
AAP: $250 | DFI: $225 | Member: $275 | Nonmember: $360
Please note: Purchased recordings are non-refundable and may not be shared outside your organization.
If you need assistance regarding the purchase or viewing of a webinar, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call NACHA Member Services at (800) 487-9180.
AAPs may submit up to 10 credit hours for self-study. Pre-recorded webinars originally held in the same calendar year for which credits are being earned are included in this new category. Please note, AAPs are not able to re-submit credits for any webinar they listened to during the live broadcast, and management certification for time spent listening is required. Please reference the AAP Continuing Education Guidelines for more information.
PAYMENTS 2018 Session Recordings - This section will be updated post-conference as recordings become available.
Conference Attendees: Free
Other Resources for Education on Your Time
Continue to learn on your time and at your own pace.