Nacha is excited to welcome TPI students back on campus this July! As you consider enrolling in On Campus, it’s understandable to be concerned about your health and safety. Rest assured, Nacha and the Westin Alexandria are dedicated to your health and safety before you even walk through the doors.
The Westin Alexandria follows current CDC and Commonwealth of Virginia guidelines and ordinances, and will adjust their procedures as future CDC and Virginia guidance and ordinances are updated.
Below are some of the precautions we are taking to ensure your health and safety. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have additional questions.
- In accordance with CDC guidance and Marriott's current policy, masks are not required for fully vaccinated individuals in the meeting space or any public areas of the hotel. Anyone who is not fully vaccinated or who prefers to wear a mask out of an abundance of caution is encouraged to do so. We will be utilizing an honor system; accordingly, neither Nacha nor the Marriott will be checking vaccination cards.
- Social distancing signage is posted in all public spaces, where applicable. Hand sanitizers are available in all public spaces.
- Hotel associates have their temperature taken before the start of each shift and are sent home if outside of CDC guidelines. Note: Guest temperatures are not taken by hotel staff upon arrival.
- Meeting rooms will be set with a comfortable space between chairs.
- Food and beverage may be served by banquet staff behind plexiglass or as pre-packaged meals in order to reduce touch points. Students will dine at tables set with comfortable spacing between chairs
- The Westin was certified by the International WELL Building Institute for meeting or exceeding air and water safety standards. Learn more.
- Guests displaying symptoms will be asked to self-quarantine, or to immediately seek medical attention. Nacha and the Westin will assist with medical professional referrals.