Our Value Statement
We are the problem solvers and consensus builders who enable payments to securely reach virtually every American. We do this through rules, standards, education and collaboration with our members and the industry. We ACHieve success through teamwork, commitment and innovative thinking.
We Don’t Sit on the Sidelines.
- We are doers. We don't wait. If we see a problem, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We are passionate about Nacha and the work we do.
- We know that inaction is the enemy of continuous improvement, so we each take the initiative to grow.
We are Brave.
- We don’t shy away from tough problems or long odds. We do what is right, which may not be what is easy.
- We take smart risks, knowing that risking nothing guarantees failure.
- We challenge conventional thinking when needed and find a better way.
We are Curious.
- We embrace learning and broadening our expertise — knowing that if we’re not continuously evolving and improving we’re falling behind.
- We are comfortable with the discomfort of change.
- We evolve and adapt. The people that work here are smart, and smart people know they can always get better.
We are Each Great. Together we are Better.
- Nacha is made up of amazing individuals who take pride in their work and who are accountable.
- We take time to help our colleagues, and we show up for each other and act with empathy.
- We actively listen and recognize that diversity in thought, experience and perspective among our staff, members and volunteers is critical to our success.
We Don’t Take Ourselves (Too) Seriously.
- Our work is serious, but we are ‘Nach-a’ average organization.
- We bring our ‘A’ game and still have fun.
- We celebrate successes, have a friendly work environment and we enjoy our jobs.