Corporate end-users will find the resources they need here, including End-User Briefings, Requests for Comment and more. And be sure to check back often for more new resources.
Quarterly Webinar: Rules that Corporate End-Users Need to Understand
There are a number of changes coming to the Nacha Operating Rules that Corporate End Users need to understand. The webinar highlights what the new Rules are, their benefits and impacts to you, and how to prepare from both the sending and receiving perspectives.
Nacha presents a free webinar for end users every quarter to provide the most current information on ACH Rules. Access the most recent webinar recording below, or register for our next live event on Aug 4 at 2 pm ET.
Nacha End-user Briefings provide detailed information on Rules, the impact, purpose and attention required. Learn more by downloading each briefing or visiting each Rule's dedicated webpage.
- Expanding Same Day ACH: Download Briefing | Rule Page
- Limitation on Warranty Claims: Download Briefing | Rule Page
- Reversals: Download Briefing | Rule Page
- Supplementing Data Security Requirements: Download Briefing | Rule Page Phase 1 | Rule Page Phase 2
- Supplementing Fraud Detection Standards for Web Debits: Download Briefing | Rule Page
Learn more about all the upcoming ACH Rules changes and proposed Rules that are open for comment, and find even more resources in the Account Validation Resource Center or view videos on YouTube.
Connect With Us
Stay up to date with the latest information on the Nacha Operating Rules, by signing up for our occasional Rules News emails or following us on LinkedIn.