Below calls attention to one specific fraud, however, additional threats are others outlined on the page:
What Are Coronavirus Scams?
COVID-19 scams are frauds that primarily rely on the existence of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- FinCEN Coronavirus Advisories and Alerts (2020-2021)
Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Security Agency
Department of Justice
- Combating Covid-19 Fraud (Updated March 2022)
- Justice Department Warns About Fake Unemployment Benefit Websites (February 2021)
Federal Trade Commission
- Coronavirus Advice for Consumers
- Want to get your Coronavirus relief check? Scammers do too.
- Coronavirus Scams: The FTC in Action
- Spot the scams with #FTCScamBingo