Below investigates one specific fraud, however, additional threats are others outlined on the page:
What Are Coronavirus Scams?
COVID-19 scams are frauds that primarily rely on the existence of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Advisory on Financial Crimes Targeting COVID-19 Economic Impact Payment
- Consolidated COVID-19 SAR Key Terms and Filing Instructions
- FinCEN Advisory on Imposter Scams and Money Mule Schemes Related to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Security Agency
Department of Justice
Federal Trade Commission
- Coronavirus Advice for Consumers
- Want to get your Coronavirus relief check? Scammers do too.
- Coronavirus Scams: The FTC in Action
- Spot the scams with #FTCScamBingo
National Consumers League
Department of Homeland Security
- Cybersecurity and Critical Infrastructure (as related to COVID-19)