Affiliate Program membership is at the organization level, so benefits and cost savings extend to all employees within your organization.
- Participate in up to 5 hours of complimentary Nacha Operating Rules-focused webinars a year, which are also eligible for up to 6 AAP/APRP Continuing Education Credits
- Receive real-time announcements directly from Nacha about ACH Network activities and the impact to your organization
- Receive a designated Nacha point of contact to help answer your ACH Rules questions quickly
- Connect with Nacha Rules experts during the live Q&A sessions on the Nacha Operating Rules webinar
- Contribute in meaningful ways to a variety of Nacha committees, workgroups and other stakeholder groups that help to influence the direction of the ACH Network
- Share your perspective by commenting on proposed Nacha Operating Rules changes
- Use the Affiliate Program logo on your organization’s website and marketing collateral to demonstrate your dedication to the ACH Network and the payments industry
- Highlight your organization’s products, services or expertise in the online Member Directory
- Enjoy discounted member pricing on Nacha publications, event registrations, educational programs and more
- Receive a complimentary copy of the Nacha Operating Rules publication annually (one per organization
Membership is open to any federally insured depository financial institution that is a member of any Payments Association, and all other ACH Network stakeholders, including ACH service providers, financial institutions, processors, government agencies, corporations, and technology providers, among others.
The Affiliate Program has over 175 current members, and is continuing to grow! We invite you to join this dynamic group who is contributing to the continued development and enhancement of the ACH Network.
One Member’s Testimonial
“The Affiliate Program gives us direct access to Nacha’s collective expertise and ensures we stay up-to-date on the Nacha Operating Rules and other changes within the payments industry.”
We invite you to browse our current Member Directory and explore the diverse array of products and services that our members offer the industry.
Please see below for answers to some of our most frequently asked questions.
Affiliate Program dues are $950 per year for federally-insured depository financial institutions and $1,350 per year for all other stakeholders.
Membership is held by the organization and member benefits extend to all individuals within a member organization.
Yes, you may join the Affiliate Program, however, all federally insured depository institutions are required to also be a member of a Payments Association.
Membership dues are based on anniversary dates. For example, if your join date is May 1, 2019, your membership term is May 1, 2019 - April 30, 2020.
You may not be set up properly in our database. Please contact us for assistance.
Affiliate Program members do not need MDC Codes to interact and/or make purchases on the Nacha website.
Please contact us to determine Primary & Secondary contacts for your Affiliate Program membership.
You must first log-into the Affiliate Program website with the same credentials you use on Nacha.org in order to access the Members-Only area. Once you log in, the Members-Only menu tab will appear. Please contact us for help.
Information on the Quarterly Rules Update webinars can be found in the Members-Only area under the Member Webinars page.
Yes! Please visit the Logo Toolkit page in the Members-Only area to access the Affiliate Program logos and to download guidelines for using the logos.
You will receive a renewal invoice via email approximately 3 months before your membership is set to expire and will receive periodic reminders up to and past your expiration date. Please contact us for additional copies of your renewal invoice.
You may contact Julie Merante at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get in Touch!
Should you have any questions regarding membership or accessing benefits, please contact us.